Tuesday 21 June 2011

MYSELF!!!


Hello world! Welcome to my humble page, a virtual space in which I shall be sharing all my experimental activities relating to the world of Digital Media over the next few months. A page that I call, My Digital Media Experimental Adventure.

Here's a brief introduction about myself:
Name: Jaspal Kaur
Age: 22 years young
Date of birth: 25th February 1989
Horoscope: Pisces
Place of Birth: Ipoh
Current Residence: Port Dickson
Fav colour: Torquise Blue
Interest/Hobby: Art & Drawing, Chocolates, Music, Reading & Visiting new and interesting places

I am presently in my Gamma year here in the Multimedia University, Cyberjaya Campus.I am pursuing Bachelor of Finance with Multimedia. I am required to take Digital Media as part of my course structure for this semester. Just that you know, I am from the BC271A tutorial section.

I have no clue what Photoshop is all about. But nevertheless, I am very enthusiastic about learning a few bits and pieces of it and try to equip myself with additional skills that may come in handy for me someday in future. I have always been fascinated with art though, and to me Photoshop can be used to edit any type of image, be it picture of a person, a movie poster or a typical paddi field scene. It is going to be a tough challenge, but a challenge I shall savor in :)

So do stick around, and share your thoughts or opinions on my experiments.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment